· ID Theft protection level is set to high
· Activation code is added to My Safe
1. Open Total Defense Personal Firewall.
2. Click on Privacy on the left.
3. Click on ID Theft across the top.
4. Set ID Theft protection level to Off or Medium.
5. Run your Total Defense installer like before, to enter your activation code again.
If you have the protection level set to Medium in step 4, then accept the firewall prompt that appears when you enter activation code.
6. Once the installer completes, repeat steps 1 to 3.
7. Set ID theft protection level back to desired level.
Follow us on: