You can disable (or enable) the virus protection or spyware protection in Total Defense Internet Security Suite (or Total Defense Anti-Virus ) as outlined below.
To disable the Anti Malware component
1. Right click on the Total Defense shield icon near your system clock.
2. From the pop-up menu, select My Computer, and select Enable Snooze.
3. Enter the number of minutes to disable the virus and spyware protection.
4. Click the Snooze button.
To re-enable the Anti Malware component
1. Right click on the Total Defense sheild icon near your system clock.
3. Click the Wake Now button.
Follow us on: